Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Dazed and Confused.

Laziness is the undoing of mankind. Yeah, sure is. But finally me got around to doing something about it.

Spun some charcoal and here's the result. Yep, 'Dazed and Confused' is what she turned out to be.

Not a sincere attempt, I agree. But something to keep this blog alive. Speaking of which, comments seem to have died down. I wonder why?

Well a bit of interesting news to report. Me bought the Nikon D50 last weekend. Been busy with that lately. Am in the research phase right now. Lots to be learnt before I can start doing something with it. From whatever experiments I did so far, it seems like I'd have to invest in some more lenses. In particular the AF-S 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G DX and the AF-S DX 55-200mm f/4-5.6 Zoom. More $$$. Sigh.

Looking for guidance. And money too.

1 comment:

Morpheus said...

This is great. Really really good. Impressed I am!!